13 – 20 October 2018
$2,500 Double Occupancy
$2,750 Single Occupancy
Private Bath: $110
The Advanced Seminar provides an opportunity for experienced painters to work intensively in one location and develop a focused body of longer term work. Instructors will work closely with individual students to assist in the realization of creative intent.
- Flexible program structure that adapts to the interests of the students enrolled. For example past classes have offered indirect painting techniques as well as abstract landscape.
- Slide shows on issues relevant to landscape painting will be held two evenings.
- Advanced artists only.
Our Italian classes, each distinct in design and content, share the following features:
- Equipment (easels, palettes, umbrellas, chairs) and most materials (surfaces, brush tanks, solvents, paper towels) provided. Bring paint and brushes only!
- Painting on plein air only, RAIN or SHINE.
- Two painting sessions per day with two instructors
- Painting on isolated, private properties in pristine landscapes.
- All media welcome but our expertise is oil painting.
- Daily reviews of work. 12 student maximum.
- Gourmet lunches served on location.
- Fees include accommodations, meals, local transportation.
- Options for longer stays at reduced rates.